As we take you from Start Up to Full Time… and Full Time to Big Time, we trust you’ll love every moment of this event!
On this page, you’ll find everything you need to be prepared, participate fully, and HAVE FUN!
And, it’s begun!
Please enjoy the first segment of our Making the Leap Virtual Summit with Bruce D Schneider and Luke Iorio.
6:00pm ET, March 1st: “Making the Leap” Deep Dive with Bruce D Schneider & Luke Iorio
10:00am – 11:00am: “Speeding Up Around the Turns” with Luke Iorio & Jen Andersen
11:00am – 11:50am: “Develop a Money Mindset” with Ivy Slater
11:50am – 12:10pm: Break (“Exciting Happenings at iPEC” with Dan Beldowicz & Raechel Anderson)
12:10pm – 1:00pm: “Selling Coaching” with Jeff St. Laurent
1:00pm – 1:50pm: “Make Your ‘Quirk Work!’” with Rick Clemons
1:50pm – 2:00pm: Break (“Make the Most of Live, Lead, Play” with Dan Beldowicz)
2:00pm – 2:40pm: “Creating a Sales Funnel with the ELI” with Stacy Hartmann and Luke Iorio
2:40pm – 3:30pm: “Convert Clients Using the ELI” with Paul Gilbride and David Kaplowitz
3:30pm – 3:45pm: Break (Fun with Raechel & Jen)
3:45pm – 4:15pm: “How to Use Masterminds to Scale Your Business” with Luke Iorio, a cameo with JJ Carolan, and a special bonus with Jay Fiset
4:15pm – 5:30pm: “Top Tips to Grow Your Business” Panel Discussion with Jeff St. Laurent and Guest Panelists: Saber Fatnassi, Morgan Field, Emily Fowler, Jose Guzman, Paul Monahan, Raechel Anderson
5:30pm – 6:00pm: “Final Thoughts” with Luke Iorio
When you’re ready to join the live-stream Summit, you’ll enter in one of two ways.
- By clicking on the unique link that you got in your email with the subject line of “Making the Leap Virtual Summit Confirmation” from firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- By opening the Zoom Client for Meeting tool that you already have on your device and clicking “Join” and then entering the 9-digit webinar ID that is found in your email with the subject line of “Making the Leap Virtual Summit Confirmation” (look towards the bottom).
You will need to be prepared with the Webinar password of MBAVS3217.
If you’re experiencing trouble accessing the Summit using one of these methods, before reaching out to us, try the other method. You’ll likely get into the Summit faster using that strategy.
You may join at any time, whether the Summit has started or not. You may also leave and come back.
While you will be able to access the Summit from a phone or tablet, we highly recommend using a computer to view the Summit as some of the features, connection, and display functions don’t translate as well to the portable devices.
You will need to be prepared with the Webinar password of MBAVS3217 when joining the Summit through the link in your Zoom registration confirmation.
We hope we’ve done a great job prepping you and you won’t need any support before or during the Summit! Of course, if you do, we do have some team members on standby.
Our team members will be troubleshooting Zoom access, features, and presentation issues, only. Due to the nature of the event, we will not be providing support for Summit participant computer issues and will have limited ability to help with connectivity.
Please also note that, while we will have several team members helping around the Summit start time, we may not be able to handle a large volume of support requests as we near the 10:00am ET start, so please sign on early, and exercise patience while we work diligently to get you support.
- If you encounter any technical issues that you are unable to resolve yourself, please first access the Zoom support page at https://support.zoom.us/, which includes a live Zoom chat feature and a “Help” bubble.
- If you have not been able to find your answer, OR your question is specific to the Virtual Summit event, please reach out to our Making the Leap Virtual Summit Support Team at email@example.com.
- If you have tried that and have not received an answer within 15 minutes, we recommend you reach out to IT at firstname.lastname@example.org and use the Subject Line: URGENT: Summit Issue. We have IT on standby to provide support as quickly as possible.
Please follow these protocols, as opposed to using the Chat Box and Q & A on Zoom.
REMINDER: The Summit is being recorded and the session playbacks will be shared within a week. If you are unable to attend or can only be with us for parts of the day, or something happens with your Summit connection, please don’t worry! We will share how to access the recordings once they are ready for you to view.