Up to two (2) weeks prior to the first call, a $150.00 administration fee will be assessed. The difference between the amount paid for the program and the $150 retained by iPEC will be refunded to the participant. After you’ve received your refund, should you desire to take the COR.E Dynamics program in the fall of 2017, and you notify us during the enrollment period for that next COR.E Dynamics enrollment period, we offer a one-time credit of the $150.00 toward that cycle. After the 2017 COR.E Dynamics program holds its first live webinar, no credit will be issued.
Written notification of withdrawal or leave of absence must be sent to edipiazza@iPECcoaching.com.
If, after attending the first live webinar, a student feels that this is not the program they thought it was or determine it is not right for them at this time, he or she may withdraw from the course and will be refunded fees based on the following COR.E Dynamics refund policy.
- Notify us any time after the 1st live webinar concludes and before the 3rd live webinar begins: 20% of the total program fee is due to iPEC*
- Pay in Full: 20% of the program fee paid will be retained by iPEC; 80% refunded to the participant**
- Payment Plans: 20% of the total program fee will be retained by iPEC; remainder refunded to the participant. If you have not yet paid 20%, you will owe the balance to iPEC.***
- Notify us after the 3rd live webinar and before the 6th live webinar begins: 50% of the total program fee is due to iPEC*
- Pay in Full: 50% of the program fee paid will be retained by iPEC; 50% refunded to the participant**
- Payment Plans: 50% of the total program fee will be owed to iPEC; amount due to iPEC at time of withdrawal will depend on amount of payments received***
- After the 6th live webinar begins, no refund will be issued for any reason.
To request a refund, please email edipiazza@iPECcoaching.com. You will be asked to complete an “exit” interview to help us understand your reasons for leaving the program, which can potentially assist in future program design.
* Percentage includes administration fee and related materials. Any printed materials received must be returned prior to a refund being processed.
** Any refunds by iPEC will be made within 30 days of the latter of written notification of withdrawal, iPEC’s receipt of returned course materials, and completion of exit interview.
*** iPEC will generate a final statement of any balances due within 30 days. Final payment to iPEC will be due at this time.